Author Topic: Snow King  (Read 1911 times)

Offline zuknomad

• 'Viceroy de Vintage'
  • Hardcore Sledder
  • ice is nice
Re: Snow King
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2013, 07:08:55 PM »
The gas built in gas tank had been cut out of it doh needed new drivers, track was very iffy, and had that multi strand low voltage telephone wire cobbled into the wiring harness ??hed? it was a mess :o  He was willing to deal a bit on price....but not near enough on what I would call a parts sled.

Just too 'molested' is what your saying, isn't it, MF?. pgn was smart to walk away from that one, there are still plenty of good unmolested oddball sleds out there waiting to be found..., if Cliffy doesn't get to 'em first...  ;D
'anyone can drive a new sled, it takes some dedication to run crap'

Offline 70 MF

• Hardcore Sledder
  • "Here's Johnny"
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2013, 07:55:42 PM »
The gas built in gas tank had been cut out of it doh needed new drivers, track was very iffy, and had that multi strand low voltage telephone wire cobbled into the wiring harness ??hed? it was a mess :o  He was willing to deal a bit on price....but not near enough on what I would call a parts sled.

Just too 'molested' is what your saying, isn't it, MF?. pgn was smart to walk away from that one

Yep zuk, you know my saying....friends don't let friends buy cobbled, molested Snow Kings w1nc ;D
Hunting -- it's not just a way to fill the freezer. It's a matter of national security!

Offline pgn

• Hardcore Sledder
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2013, 08:22:25 PM »
every once and a wyle i try to make good dicisions d2 thanks to this great circle of nuts/frends  101010
pgn.
Vintage sleds are like good bbq. Best enjoyed low and slow.
Proud Member MICHIGAN CUSTOM 'QUE.
Serving Those Who Served US"