Author Topic: rebuilding seat  (Read 1295 times)

Offline h8snow

• Rookie
rebuilding seat
« on: February 15, 2014, 02:02:11 PM »
Been trying to find a replacement seat for my 1968 Evinrude Skeeter. Have bought three seats over the last two years but being so old can't use them cracking, foam gone etc. Looking for a person-company that can build one. Thanks for any help.

Offline 70 MF

• Hardcore Sledder
  • "Here's Johnny"
Re: rebuilding seat
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 03:03:19 PM »
Send a PM to 'penguin' (Ev) here on the forum, she might be able to help you out....her seat covers are first class 2utp
Hunting -- it's not just a way to fill the freezer. It's a matter of national security!

Offline h8snow

• Rookie
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 07:12:27 PM »
Thank you. I have set her an email but have not received a reply. Will try again Thanks again.

Offline 70 MF

• Hardcore Sledder
  • "Here's Johnny"
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2014, 08:40:28 PM »
Thank you. I have set her an email but have not received a reply. Will try again Thanks again.

Be patient...Ev finally has good snow and it's the weekend, shes probably out riding w1nc
Hunting -- it's not just a way to fill the freezer. It's a matter of national security!

Offline penguin

• Hardcore Sledder
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 08:40:09 PM »

Be patient...Ev finally has good snow and it's the weekend, shes probably out riding w1nc

yes John......we rode all weekend! Still have a houseful of company all with wireless devices & having a hard time getting on line! Stole a minute here....................

H8snow-I have tried to answer your emails several times but they keep coming back as "user unknown"  ??hed? I finally gave up-glad to see your post here! Message me here through vintage sledders & we'll see if that works! I would be happy to talk to you about your seat sometime.

P3n

Offline h8snow

• Rookie
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 01:08:11 AM »
Great. Will send another note with a few pictures. Been chasing around with this for awhile could use some help. Looks to be a involved seat to sew. Thanks

Offline chris r

• Hardcore Sledder
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2014, 05:40:41 AM »
Very pleased with the seat I got from Ev. Looking forward to the next one.

d.r.i.n.k.
BEER WILL CHANGE THE WORLD!

I don't know how, but it will.