Author Topic: Free Candy!  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Oldsledz

• Hardcore Sledder
Free Candy!
« on: November 25, 2016, 10:38:04 PM »
I know it is not sled related , but you could eat it while riding.

http://saginaw.craigslist.org/zip/5892446612.html

saginaw >
for sale >
free stuff
post account
 reply x prohibited[?]  Posted about 2 hours ago print
◀ prev ▲ next ▶
favorite this post FREE CANDY (minus creepy guy in van) (Bay City) hide this posting
I know, sounds too good to be true, and a little creepy, but rest assured, this is a legitimate offer.

I bought a pack of Laffy Taffy yesterday, or maybe it was the day before, and I like the pink ones the best. They remind me of the first time I got laid, that sweet surrender, and per usual, I dispatch of them rather quickly. Next to go were the purple ones, which aren't as good, just okay. Then the green, which taste kind of like old grass clippings soaked in off-brand Kool-Aid, but if you're in for a dime, you're in for a dollar, I always say.

At least until it came to these ones, the dreaded yellows. These things taste like wet newspaper, like old people socks, like Christmas with no presents. I don't know who decided to make gorilla farts a flavor and call it banana, but they should be fired as %*@^.

Anyway, some people like the flavor of black licorice, and some people put ketchup on their eggs, you know, all sorts of weird, degenerate shit. I'm sure there's someone out there that likes the taste of a dying rain forest, of crying dolphins. If that's you, or someone you know, I have four whole pieces for you, with the original bag, as pictured above. First come, first served, but I get the feeling I'll be feeding them to the poor garbage disposal before anyone comes to claim them.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 5892446612 posted: about 2 hours ago updated: about 2 hours ago email to friend  ♥ best of [?]

Offline zuknomad

• 'Viceroy de Vintage'
  • Hardcore Sledder
  • ice is nice
Re: Free Candy!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 05:53:00 AM »
Amazing. And I thought I had too much time on my hands...
'anyone can drive a new sled, it takes some dedication to run crap'

Offline chris r

• Hardcore Sledder
Re: Free Candy!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 06:25:54 AM »
Amazing. And I thought I had too much time on my hands...

Seller probably playing on phone at work.  ::)
BEER WILL CHANGE THE WORLD!

I don't know how, but it will.