Author Topic: Arctic Cat Hoods & Dash's  (Read 4473 times)

Offline addicted2oldsleds

• Hardcore Sledder
  • Fear da Pack
    • Springstead Lake Lodge
Arctic Cat Hoods & Dash's
« on: October 24, 2009, 11:42:30 AM »
I have several hoods available for '70-'71 Cats. I can have custom colors made from the molds if requested. Normally, I stock the '71 big mouth hoods, '70 mod Puma hoods, '71 EXT, & '70-71 Lynxx/Panther. I have the dashes to match. I believe that the prices are the best to be found. Not out to make a big buck.
Black hoods sell for $225.00 with dashes @ $75.00 for the large dash, & $50 for small ones. Colored hoods are $340 and usually need to be ordered. I try to keep a few metal flake hoods in stock. All hoods are scribed for the cutout areas and cut out in back (less work for you). I travel to most shows and can bring them if a deposit is paid. I try not to ship them due to the damage issues. If you need a hood contact me @ note4craig@gmail.com or pm me here.

BraapFest Feb. 27 2016
Springstead, WI   www.springsteadlakelodge.net
"the most fun you can have on snow"

• Hardcore Sledder
  • Fear da Pack
    • Springstead Lake Lodge
Re: Arctic Cat Hoods & Dash's
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 12:28:07 PM »
more pictures.

BraapFest Feb. 27 2016

• Hardcore Sledder
  • Fear da Pack
    • Springstead Lake Lodge
Re: Arctic Cat Hoods & Dash's
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 10:41:36 AM »
Yes, I can have custom colors/hoods made from the molds. Takes a few months to get 'er done, but it can be done. The orange hood above is a recreation of the Harley Davidson orange. Some dummy is thinking about putting a new V-twin into a sled chassis. BRAAAAAAAAAAPPP
BraapFest Feb. 27 2016