Author Topic: Track conditions  (Read 3799 times)

Offline rotaxracer33

• Garage Guru
Re: Track conditions
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2011, 11:49:31 PM »
As of 9:30 tonight we have 4-6" on all lines and will be laying ice until about midnight.

Offline jrhd340f

• Trailblazer
  • all around jerk
    • T&G Racing
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2011, 08:02:55 PM »
Was out at BRRP this afternoon testing. Put on a few laps and found some bugs to fix. There were a couple teams there testing today. Ice there is getting pretty good. Should be fine to race there Sunday. My videos from practice aren't the best but I will put them up in a little bit.
YAMAHA:My #1 choice in pianos.

Offline cruelpaul

• Hardcore Sledder
  • We got six.... Do you?
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2011, 08:55:09 AM »
Ben and I checked out the BRRP track yesterday...

Ice looks good, and they were adding another layer as we left.

Ben even went for a slide... ;D
people who mind don't matter and people who matter don't mind...

Offline lynxer

• Hardcore Sledder
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2011, 04:17:40 PM »
Just got in from the races. Gotta give the BRRP crew a hand! They were doing a great job! The wind and temp combo was all of "frigid" and they had been working all week getting the place plowed and iced. The ice held up well and really didn't get to bumpy. The track ends up feeling a lot longer than you might think. It is no Eagle River and no Beausejuor, but wow it was some good racing. Sleds in attendance was a little down, but if I had any brains I woulda stayed home next to the fireplace and watch some football too! There was some excellent racing and it turns out those BRRP guys and Randy can do more than just round up Hooters girls!
 blondieb blondieb blondieb blondieb blondieb blondieb blondieb blondieb blondieb blondieb blondieb blondieb blondieb blondieb blondieb blondieb

Biggest complaint of the day.

No Hooters Girls. . .

Heard it was to cold their silicone might freeze.

Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.