Author Topic: BRRP Rules  (Read 9371 times)

Offline XCR_NUTS

• Hardcore Sledder
    • Vikingredbarons`s Home Page
Re: BRRP Rules
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2010, 08:08:48 AM »
Sounds to me like this might be a fun class to see.

OEM parts being the norm is the way to go IMOO

O0

Offline rotaxracer33

• Garage Guru
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2010, 12:29:44 AM »
The "adjustable" is in reference to the trailing arm machines. Some trailing arm machines  had non-adjustable sliding block mounting to the trailing arm. I believe the '98 XC 600 with CRC arms was like that. This is the ruling that is pending.

Adjustable tie rod ends are kinda required most proper steering alignment, I think?  ;D

Offline jrhd340f

• Trailblazer
  • all around jerk
    • T&G Racing
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2010, 02:09:47 PM »
I think longer was referencing a heim joint....or if you talk like an idiot and have terrible oral hygiene like they do across the Atlantic, a rose joint. The Lehman's term for it is rod end bearing.
YAMAHA:My #1 choice in pianos.

Offline nitro 2

• Bushwacker
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2010, 07:57:12 PM »
i don't care about the rules as long as we have a nice race track to race on thanks BRRP  W9n

Offline curt_52x

• Trailblazer
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2010, 12:27:27 AM »
These rules don't look like the set of rules i have hanging on our garage wall, next to our set of  blondieb

Offline rotaxracer33

• Garage Guru
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2010, 06:46:11 PM »
Curt,

What rules are you referring to? The "PROPOSED" rules are ISR. BRRP and SLEDS have always been partners in the '10-'11 season and never had any intention on running a different set of rules due to the fact that SLEDS machines are most popular in MN and are capable of racing ISR.

The Sportsman rules have come out a little short on clarity. I'm working on getting them out ASAP.

Offline PB_Racing_51x

• Rookie
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2010, 08:11:14 PM »
hhmmmm.  so all Eagle River built Super Stock sleds will be ILLEGAL at BRRP then???  U%m 

And I'm not talking about the so called "Hot Stockers"  dead horse

Offline lynxer

• Hardcore Sledder
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2010, 08:45:02 PM »
hhmmmm.  so all Eagle River built Super Stock sleds will be ILLEGAL at BRRP then???  U%m 

And I'm not talking about the so called "Hot Stockers"  dead horse
As long as your not talking about any Hot Stocker rules Then...
No there shouldn't be any problems... and the tech man leans ISR anyway. No worries.
Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.

Offline rotaxracer33

• Garage Guru
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2010, 08:55:52 PM »
I believe the SLEDS/ORA Super Stocks are CAPABLE of running in ISR via the Mod class. Not 100% sure I have yet to bow and offer sacrifice to the ISR gods.  L*L

Offline curt_52x

• Trailblazer
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2010, 09:03:29 PM »
Curt,

What rules are you referring to? The "PROPOSED" rules are ISR. BRRP and SLEDS have always been partners in the '10-'11 season and never had any intention on running a different set of rules due to the fact that SLEDS machines are most popular in MN and are capable of racing ISR.

The Sportsman rules have come out a little short on clarity. I'm working on getting them out ASAP.

Is this the "Final" set of rules for the 10/11 season?