Author Topic: BRRP Classes  (Read 4190 times)

Offline lynxer

• Hardcore Sledder
Re: BRRP Classes
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2010, 11:52:18 PM »
Again, just a question...what is considered a limited build.  Is it production numbers. Back in the SnoPro IFS era, I think it was 125 or 250.  For these limited production , what is the number 500, 1000.  I gotta tell ya...I ordered a 96 MXZX 440 from a dealer.  I was not a factory racer (or am now yeehaw).  I honestly think they made more 440 Zxs than the ZRs.  The MXZX had an unpainted tunnel and a smaller clear gas tank.  That's about it .  There is a fair amount there.  Just asking and pondering.
Thanks for any reply.
Be well.
Regards-
Jeff Karrow
99x

The production number is not the definite issue. It is the purpose built race sled part that is. MXZ is fine. MXZX is not.
Just like the Plus X go look on the right hand side

That is what makes a MXZX not legal for a trail sled class.
Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.

Offline rfn99x

• Bushwacker
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2010, 08:12:25 AM »
Fair enough.  Good thing I don't have one built.   Maybe next year.???Hmm
I'll just  run the rest of my existing junk around in a circle this year..
 ###3
Be well.
Jeff Karrow
Expect to Win

Offline lynxer

• Hardcore Sledder
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2010, 08:15:36 AM »
Fair enough.  Good thing I don't have one built.   Maybe next year.???Hmm
I'll just  run the rest of my existing junk around in a circle this year..
 ###3
Be well.
Jeff Karrow

Can't wait to see you and your "junk" out there!

Ernie just called. Looks like I might run some of your former junk too  doh Is that thing safe?
Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.

Offline rfn99x

• Bushwacker
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2010, 08:58:36 AM »
Well, it doesn't quite ride like a Viking.  bakout My educated guess is that a 440 SnoPro motor (Duncan Ried) will be transplanted into it.  Then you will run it at ER and BJ in the Super Mod 440 class.
The chassis took 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in SM 440 at ER over the years-able to beat Bill Stull in heat last year, than 3rd in final, you will have to make "creature comfort" to your liking.  I always liked the custom 79 IFS bars on it, and a couch.
When you talk to Ernie...he should email me for what other "race trim" things could be done, plus, I have the  Mod 440 pipes that were built to fit that chassis.Bright side...I've been bucked off of it plenty-she's used to bucking drivers off...just have to break her in right.  She loves to be turn in hard.
Best of Luck...
Jeff Karrow
Expect to Win

Offline HICKSON HAULER

• Bushwacker
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2010, 01:53:08 PM »
Jeff ,
Since when have you been riding junk? With the leafers gone and those Porsches you drive it wil be like on a mono rail for you.
Greg   #24 Hauler