Author Topic: What has BRRP been up to?  (Read 2868 times)

Offline lynxer

• Hardcore Sledder
What has BRRP been up to?
« on: September 01, 2010, 05:08:37 PM »
Lots of planning Lots of talking on the phone and Lots of appearences around Fargo/Moorhead and the Lakes area!

RotaxRacer33 (Randy Olson) has been directing parades and appearences all summer getting the Buzz around the area

We have set some sleds out at the track during the car races to get the word out and get some new racers interested!

We have been in parades to show the community we are here and to get some racers together!

We have secured the best trophy girls in snowmobile racing

If we are having this much fun in the summer what is going to happen when racing season gets here?!

Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.

Offline rotaxracer33

• Garage Guru
Re: What has BRRP been up to?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 08:25:42 AM »
It's been a helluva summer. A HUGE " Thank You" to Vintagesledders.com and Nick Butze. We onlyhave a couple planned appearances left and I hope to meet more racers. BRRP is very excited for this race season and we are working very hard to make it a successful one.

Get the iron out and dust it off. There's NO reason not to race it. Can't you smell the Klotz  a burnin' ;D

Offline HICKSON HAULER

• Bushwacker
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 05:30:19 PM »
But what is Monty doing in the picture? Just hangin and being cool I guess.
Greg  #24 Hauler blondieb

Offline crwdog

• Bushwacker
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 06:37:05 PM »
I'm just hanging and being all cool and stuff....  Is it just me, or is anyone else impressed that he hooters chick on the chappy matched her drawers to her tramp stamp?  blondieb
If you ride YAMAHA raise your hand....  If not, raise your standards
Parachutes in the Summer....Snowmobiles in the Winter

Offline HICKSON HAULER

• Bushwacker
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 09:19:49 PM »
I saw it but my mom told me I shoildn't talk abot such things
Greg  #24  Hauler