Author Topic: SnoPro Champs at SleddinXpo at Scheel's Center, Fargo ND  (Read 1603 times)

Offline rotaxracer33

• Garage Guru
SnoPro Champs at SleddinXpo at Scheel's Center, Fargo ND
« on: November 09, 2010, 02:20:51 PM »

Event Promoter
SleddinXpo 2010
701-793-8414
sleddinxpo@gmail.com

NEWS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Second Annual SleddinXpo Coming Back to Fargo
(FARGO, ND), November 9, 2010 - The second annual SleddinXpo 2010 is set for Saturday, December 4th from 12:00pm to 9:00pm at the newly named Scheels Arena (formerly the Urban Plains Center) in Fargo. The show brings together local and regional snowmobile racing circuits, trail clubs, snowmobile dealers, vendors and related industry supporters for a kick-off to the 2010-2011 snowmobile season.  

This year, SleddinXpo has partnered with The Fargo Force Hockey Team and the Scheels Arena. “We are very excited about our new partnership with both The Fargo Force and the Scheels Arena”, says promoter, Paula Klein. “It’s a great facility and we are going to have a lot of fun with the great Fargo Force Hockey fans during the game in the evening, we have some great things planned, if you are into any kind of winter sport, from hockey to snowmobiling, you will want to be at SleddinXpo this year.”

The show will feature the latest snowmobiles from all four major manufacturers, clothing and gear. Information on local and regional racing circuits including cross country, snocross, ice oval and kid’s 120 racing as well as Minnesota and North Dakota trail clubs. In addition, SleddinXpo will also feature a “Celebrity Sledder Meet and Greet” where fans can meet legendary snowmobile racers Mike Smith and Adam Hagen.
####
SleddinXpo Links and Contact Information  
For more information visit the website: www.sleddinxpo.com

Offline snojetx

• Hardcore Sledder
Re: SleddinXpo at Scheel's Center, Fargo ND
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 04:43:07 PM »
I have seen Sachs pistons with a Scheels sports label on the box.
Sno Jet's all the way baby!!!

Offline brian126

• Hardcore Sledder
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 06:59:49 PM »
Looks like a pretty good event. If everything goes as planned I'll be checking it out.
I'm not shy. I'm just holding back my awesomeness so I don't intimidate you.

Offline rotaxracer33

• Garage Guru
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 09:24:57 PM »
I bet Scheels would very much like that piston on their display shelf.

Offline rotaxracer33

• Garage Guru
Re: SnoPro Champs at SleddinXpo at Scheel's Center, Fargo ND
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 12:45:41 AM »
If there's ice on BRRP on Dec 4 maybe we can take a quick practice lap? j/k